My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 10 of 2010 [Rap Edition]: #10 - Big Remo - Entrapment


I know its people out there like, "Who the fuk is Big Remo".  Man fug-you; he's BIG REMO that's who. Remo ain't platinum status sales wise, but this album is
. I was blown away buy how gritty and real this album was. I had the chance to kick it with Remo in DC and let me tell you, this kat is real. He's been blessed and he's humble; it shows in his music. With tracks like "Go", "Wonderbread", "What it Takes", "Don't Matter", "The Game", "Mo Heat", "Serenity", "Its Like That", and "Without You", you're getting some of the illestest street hop to drop this year. Remo speaks to his hood for his hood but the content is universal. He's not the most lyrical kat to drop, but his words and stories and down the earth grip on his reality is so refreshing. He's really real! Not only are you getting that with this album, but take at look at the boards.. 9th Wonder, Khrysis, E. Jones, Ka$h, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, and M-Phazes. This album is just nasty, and really could have been higher on my list.  Woop Woop, step Back!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.