My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spree Wilson "The Never Ending Now" [ALBUM].....FREE!

Click the Cover to Download

I've been lurking around the net all day while listening to thie SmokeDZA "T.H.C." and Aleon Craft "Mothership Decatur" looking for a new mixtape to post.  I finally came across a tape I missed yesterday by Spree Wilson the ATL sensation that's killing the net waves.  By the cover alone, I can tell this is going to be something to put on repeat.  Plus Spree Wilson is no slacker.  All his material up to this point has been nothing less than high anticipation worthy.  Can you dig it!



No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.