My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, September 26, 2011

Nicki Minaj Rocks a Popeye's Crispy 1-Piece On the Red Carpet [PHOTO]

MTO is just a ratchet as site of ratchet as sh*t. Its not their fault that people are ratchet. I wish we came across the type of ratchetists practices they do. Ratchetism is one the rise and this picture is nothing short of a New Coming of Ratchetery. Look at this sh*T. Do I really even need to say anything. Ratchety Ann looks like a got damn puppet. Some how, this just feels offense and stereotypical, but I don't know why. I just can't put my greasy finger on it, but I'm sure is right infront of my face.


This is funny to yall tho, right.  This doesn't bother you at all.  That Pepsi commercial during the superbowl was SOOOOOOoooooo offensive, but this, oh, this is just funny.  This is what she does, so we should just have a nice laugh.  But an angry black woman in a Pepsi commercial, that's just unacceptable.  As a people, we really need to get our sh*t in order.

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

4 comments:

Philly2AZ said...

You said it right, "we need to get our shit together!" I can't believe that pic or her...wait? She's in that Young Money Camp, right? The same camp where their leader wore leopard print jeggings; ok, I can believe it...SMDH! & this is the Female that is the face of female rappers, WT entire F (What The Entire Fuck...LOL) I miss! And Jean Grae is a beast....She's trying to go after the Lady GaGa fanbase I guess

Philly2AZ said...

Which alleviates here responsibility as an Hip-Hop artist; so why do we let "corporate" dictate what Hip-Hop truly is? That's the question...Salute family

solglo said...

I tweeted earlier today something to the effect of Nicki Minaj is just a vomit filled dog bowl away from being a Ghetto Gagger at this point. That's how far she is setting black women back! I get tired of my white friends asking if I heard her lastest single and how awesome she is. I just walk away at that point.
She is nothing like the Barbie I grew up with. Maybe if Barbie developed schzephrenia and a bad crack habit felling into a donated clothes bin naked and came out with what ever the hell she is wearing in that pic. I wish she would please just go away.

Philly2AZ said...

Big Simba,

That is a question I can't even answer. I always thought there was a point in some one's life that God (SWT) given sense comes through and manifest itself into something controversial but relevant and strong (i.e. Dave Chappelle). If your hustle is crossing over, then do you; however, "selling out" is another ballgame. Many artist, actors, socialites cross over for their 15mins of fame but when you are "driven to be popular and at no point give a fuck about the way you are portrayed" is my exact definition of "SELL OUT!" I promise that whole camp is suspect! There will be a point in time where Little Waybe and Audrey will perform in drag; mark my words.

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.