My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Saturday, June 23, 2012

RapHead | Member @JPBTV Strikes First Public Interview w/ @RapHead .com Founder Jay Johnson

RapHead CEO Jay Johnson w/ JPBTV.com

RapHead.com - Alright so there is a first time for everything right? Well "DJ Who The F Ever" AKA "ButtonPusha" was not accepting NO for answer any longer! Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows that I'm not one for the spotlight, let alone public interviews. Long story short, ButtonPusha has been at me for over 1year and on June 21st, 2012 she finally got her way!! I took a drive over to her in house studio to tackle the interview and learned a lot about her operations and furthermore her PASSION!



I must say that she is definitely living up to her RapHead Title!! I was blown away by the level of technical precision she possessed without necessarily having a "technical" background. ButtonPusha personally invested in herself by saving, learning, and taking action to make her dream come to fruition. I see a lot of good things coming out of this network so make sure you stay tuned in for their ever evolving platform. Peep the interview below....

THE INTERVIEW



 This was a lot of fun and I was very appreciative of the fact that JPBTV has reached out to spread the word about RapHead.com. Its only right that I return the favor and give the RapHead Community a more in depth of what she is actually doing with all this great equipment. I'm going to personally show what you can do when you combine passion with reality! Stay tune for the RapHead Interview with the JPBTV Network featuring "Da ButtonPusha!"


JPBTV PASSION FOR SUCCESS



 This picture reminds me of the first line of the late Notorious BIG's "Juicy" song..."It was all a dream, I used to read WordUP Magazine, Salt & Peppa and Heavy D up in the limosine...". Thats what I get when I look at this picture of ButtonPusha in her element ready to handle business. Her vision to truly bring the spotlight to the Underground is evident here and is brought to life with every video, event, and interview she covers!

 
Find more videos like this on RapHead.com


As proof for ButtonPusha's drive and allegiance to RapHead, I wanted to re-post this promo commercial she put together for me in 2008! I remember her being so excited and willing to help out in any way possible just to see the site succeed!. I was grateful for the video because at the time it was all we had. Its so good to see that she is still around & growing and even starting her own NING Network! Make sure you stop by her page http://raphead.com/profile/DAGRINDA and show some

Support!
www.JPBTV.com




Visit RapHead.com

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.